Dr. Karach’s Oil Therapy Detoxification Treatment
Dr. Karach’s Procedure:
- In the morning before breakfast, on an empty stomach, take 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil (good quality organic sesame oil is important) in the mouth, but do not swallow. Swish the oil around the mouth, “chew it” and mix it with your saliva for 10-30 minutes. (If chemically or EMF sensitive, start out slow – take 1 tsp. oil for 1 - 5 minutes. Usually, this process lightens the chemical load without a problem, but it is always wise to be on the cautious side.)
- Chewing activates the enzymes, which draws toxins out of the blood. And in 10-30 minutes, the blood from the entire body has had the opportunity to circulate through and around the mouth. After 10-30 minutes the oil should be thinner and white. If it is still yellow, you have not held it in your mouth long enough. (10 minutes the first week is usually sufficient, then increase to 15-30 minutes as you get clearer)
- Spit out the oil into the sink. After expelling the oil, immediately brush your gums, teeth and tongue with warm salt or salt/soda water – 1-cup water to ½ teaspoon Premier Pink Salt and ½ teaspoon Baking Soda (optional) diluted in water. Then gargle and spit with the remaining salt or salt/soda water. It is also helpful to tip the cup under the nose and gently sniff up the water to clean the nasal passages. Then gently blow the nose.
- The sink should be cleaned afterward because the saliva contains toxic bodily waste.
- If desired, for faster results, repeat this procedure two to three times a day, before meals, on an empty stomach. Continue this procedure until you are healthy!
Dr. Karach developed this procedure and it has been helpful in almost every disease or dysfunctional immune state that Dr. Karach has encountered.
He found amazing results, especially in patients who are detoxifying petroleum solvents. Petroleum solvents are lipophilic (fat-loving) and will be readily be absorbed into the oil. Also, toxic metals/minerals from soap complexes with the oil, and can be easily eliminated through spitting.
This is an easy way to help the body detox and reduce its chemical load.